Sunday, 22 April 2007

Am I here yet?

Well try as I might I cant seem to get to PurpleCoo and god knows I've tried! Resorted to the vernacular Anglo Saxon - well one does when a machine only three weeks old starts getting smart and the Google starts being silly as well! We've done enough passwords now to get into MI5 never mind a blog site. Have no idea where this will land just a practice really. Got a bit scared yesterday - pressed a button and ended up with a german bloke with objectionable labels everywhere.....OOOOOH dear I thought - cant be doing with this.... so off I went again whirling in cyberspace. Now just look here I've got me basket with some bits for the party WHEN I GET THERE! Theres a bit of Shropshire Blue, a couple of hard boiled duck eggs - (thank you Mrs Pemberton -she's the duck!) Ive even unearthed last years sloe gin and some 1985 Marrow Rum that will take gloss paint off and twenty paces. Now am I here yet or not?
I only started to get some phsyio for a grotty arm - now its sod the physio where have all the bloggers gone and did CL really stop the chat room? Who are those suddenly new bloggers that are appearing? Bet its CL staff on a three line whip to get some interest re generated.
These girls are very good sorting this lot out arent they? - Three days and its taken on a life of its own -Brilliant work ladies - god knows if I'm there yet - I'll go and feed the lamb - confused dot com - thats his name and he really hasnt got a clue! One more to go and we will have finished lambing for 2007!

2 comments:

Pondside said...

Lovely buttery blog page! You have had quite a weekend and I'm glad for you that it won't cause the remortgage of your place. That's cause for celebration!

Sally Townsend said...

Fab colour, Farrow and Ball, Fired Earth, or did you mix it yourself ? x