
September 20th - November 17th

Eight weeks in the life of six puppies! An idyllic puppyhood full of food and play. The first one leaves tomorrow and I have to say I'm so glad I shall not be here to deal with it. They have been a real friendly bunch of fun - and there is a 'smiler' amongst them which
will no doubt cause
much hilarity in years to come.
Have long happy lives you little sweethearts.


15 comments:
Don't know which my favourite puppy picture - big Ahhhhh to all of them. And you guys of course.
Good to see you again and to catch up with a bit of what you've been doing... my, haven't you packed it in! The new book cover is absolutely lovely - congratulations on another new arrival!
Awwwwww Gorgeous pics. I couldn't part with any of them.
A x
melt.....
Oh absolutely ahhhhhh and and awwww too for good measure. Little cuties!
Heartbreaking. Do hope they go to good happy homes. Beautiful, beautiful puppies. Reminds me so much of the past and our own lovely puppies.
I am broody again!
I bet you've been VERY busy,,,,,
They are gorgeous! If I lived closer I'd have had my name on the list!
Good to see you blogging again. What a relief to have your house finished and cosy for the winter. x Jo
I, too, would love one if I lived closer. Beautiful.
One of those little beauties is all mine :D And he is such a delight. Bruno brings us joy every day. Clearly he had a very good start in the world and the best mum(s)
xx
Ps - where's the blogs? I don't feel quite so bad myself now for being away so long. I was just catching up.
PPS - When are we going to get together at Ludlow with J. lol.
Ahh...would love an update on these gorgeous pups...hope all is well with you x
Cute, cute and more cute. I came over from Friko's blog to say hi.
Beautiful! I wouldn't want to be around to say goodbye to them either.
I can only say it is with sadness that several of them are not coming here.
My yellow lab lived to be 14 and it was an absolutely delightful time we had together. They are a wonderful breed and you have done well to allow others to share the enjoyment that Labradors can bring into one's life.
They are so sweet.
Susan
Post a Comment