She will stand to be brushed ....thank goodness because she really does get in some awful tangles. We live well away from a road and back onto woods....a haven for the cats...thats why we bought the house ...yep... for the cats! I do not jest!!! But woods and long undergrowth mean those sticky spikey things that stick in fur .....grrrrrr! Bits of bracken get plaited into what can only be classed as dreadlocks .....and she didn't go out with them in the morning!
But Foxy Lady ...or Scruffy, to her friends, is the complete opposite of Dudley ....she is so gentle and affectionate...never a claw in sight, unless you just happen to be the vet! She is as light as a feather on her feet and can simply appear at amazing heights with no effort. This young madam loves to play with the dogs and will roll in the grass with them on a walk down the track quite happily...then tears off at 90 mph to get up a tree to dive bomb them as they pass below. Then its back to the ironing basket in the conservatory for a sleep in the sun before the woods and their secrets call......



11 comments:
I think we shuld start a cat club betwen us you and I must have an entire tribes worth of cats..
Fear not for Loic he will survive I am sure although doubt the asparagus will! Its the rabbit I feeel sorry for! ps..
No dearest I am sorry but no matter how amny times you ask you can't have Loic he is mine!
What a sweetie - she's gorgeous. I love tortoisehells, such a lovely combination of colours.
Despite her ailments, she sounds like a very content cat and so beautiful too. I never knew about cats before getting Jessica (my first & only cat) and she made me realise what wonderful intelligent animals they truly are. Independent is not the word, but they are loving and protective creatures. Crystal x
She is very pretty.
Hope you had good day in Bridgnorth. My father in law had a butchers business there until last year he retired and now my sister in law has it!
I didn't understand blog talk either so here's a couple, so you know for future.
btw-means 'by the way'
lol-means 'laugh out loud', usually said after you have said something, maybe a little bit cheeky so people know you are jesting.
I hope this helps.
Have a good day
warm wishes
x
I've finally caught up with my reading
She's gorgeous too, could be a twin of my son's cat, will try to get a photo to post.
She's a cutie - imagine her standing still to be brushed! I'd like to have a cat but my daughter is allergic - so I'll just visit all the kitties on this site!
Oh heck now I am missing have cats - but no I shall not weaken. Arnie my JRT - is a bit of a grumpy old man but very loving . . . until he gets to the vet - he has to be muzzled - the dog not the vet . . and I have to get him in an arm lock - sigh - no not the vet . . . Very stressful for all concerned.
She looks just like Tuesday the cat we had that did two turns in the tumble dryer and was none the worse for the experience! she used to get in the very large tumble dryer we had when the towels were dry and hot and twice I turned it on with her in it!Blossom
My sister has a cat almost exactly the same! So beautiful! hers is called Cinnamon.
Yes, I'm there for the 'after care'! Actually I love my job because I feel that I can make a difference to their lives. When someone has been in jail for 20 years it is a long and difficult process to come back to community.
What a beautiful cat! As for brushing, I don't suppose you have any tips for getting dreadlocks out of spaniels' ears? LBD's "lady friend" has taken to chewing his ears, and they get in some horrendous knots. I've tried conditioner, but think I'll end up cutting them out (which will be a shame and make him look a bit lopsided).
Post a Comment